I hope nothing, I fear nothing, I am free

12 comments for “I hope nothing, I fear nothing, I am free

1. July 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

lalettaaa….
    bhramarathile sivankuttiyippol malamukalile kallinmukalil dhhoorekku nokkiyirikkunnundavum….
    note;(aylude bharyayum kuttiyum maranamadanju nalukalum masangalum ayal ithe iruppirunnu….manasil pazhaya koottukare palathavana ayal kolappeduthy…pinneyum jeevan koduthu…pinneyum konnu…
    chatha pampinte valanakkathil ninnanu sivankuttikku sahathapavum,pakayum udaleduthathu….
    pinne anweshichulla yathrayil vandiyude enjinte irampalayirunnu vandinte moolalayi mariyathu….)
    pavam sivankutty….

2. vrindadevi
    August 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM

hey what do i have to do if i want to send an email to mohanlal.whts is the email id …anybody can help me pls let me know in my email id given. god bless Mohanlal..Happy Onam ..lots of love from me and my son …

3. September 26, 2009 at 3:07 PM

dear friend
    it has quite a while i am searching a medium to communicate a very happy event . my son who is only 10 months now starts dancing to your song annarakanna vaa in your recent filma, he dances only to that song which is sung by you and he turns a blind eye to the other version.this explains why some people have a midas touch in what ever they do .hope this mail reaches you in happy times
    regards
    dr ashok
    consultant endodontist trivandrm

4. Shajan
    September 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Dear Laletten!

Mind blowing article. You have said it. Many people, who have to address these issues, try to avoid this grave situation or just ignored it for their selfish gains. Someone has to stand up and say the facts. Kerala, gods own country, is now transforming as evils own country. As an NRI I felel very sad when reading news papers or watching TV.

You have the potential to ignite youths. Please do that. Try to start writing weekly coloumns again in news papers.

I salute you for your brave gestures and adore you as the finest actor ever grace malayalam movie industry.

All the best wishes.

Shajan

5. November 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM

ipol manasilavunnu bramaram cheyyumbol kasandsakeez ayirunnu laletnte athmavil karanam athrem bayathinte oru kanika polummillatheyanu abinayichath, malayude etavum mukalatath jeep drive cheyth nikkunna scene oh enikorkanvayya ente a tension

6. reghukottuvally
    February 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM

LALETTA,VERY GOOD ARTICLE ABOUT ZORBA THE GREEK.I DON’T SEE THE FILM YET.BUT I SAW THE MALAYALAM VERSION INSPIRED FROM THIS MOVIE.”VIDA PARAYUM MUNBE” BY DIRECTOR MOHAN.NEDUMUDI VENU SIR ALSO PERFORMED VERY WELL IN THE FILM AS WELL AS PREM NAZIR SIR.

7. Sangeeth
    July 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Laletta, kure naal kondu nadannu….idakku idakku vaayichu…pakshe muzhuvanaayi vaayikkan ithuvare kazhinjilla…veronnum kondalla, eppozhum puthiya puthiya pustakangal kittum…pakshe angayude vaakukal vaayichappol….sivankuttykku prachodanam Zorba aanennnu arinjappol udan thanne athu muzhuvanayi vaayikkan moham….nandi…Last Temptation of Christ…athu muzhuvanaayi theerthathinu seshamaanu Zorbayil ethiyahtu…randum kasari…

8. prat
    August 2, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Dear Mohanlal,

You were one brilliant actor till Devasuram or Sphadikam no doubt. we used to be thrilled by watching your movies, the truth is now a days your movies are horrible and waste of time, we lost the film actor genious in you.

After reading this article its obvious you are just parotting what OSHO told. In your many articles we could see that OSHO influence. OSHO was one great person we all respect. we know you read books of OSHO but you are trying to copy him. His golden words you are just copying and putting your blog, for whose sake?

Be real, be true mohanlal and refrain from acting, bring changes, like OSHO said accept changes, dont influence and use common people through advertisements. Be a wise man for we respect you.

your loving fan pratheesh

9. sajesh
    November 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM

laletta….

please give me personal email id or mob.no

10. sajesh
    November 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM

lalettaaa….
    please give me email id or phone no.

11. Seena
    May 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM

fearlessness & freedom naturally follow when you dont expect anything in particular, as Zorba is. Then every moment can be lived to the fullest as the practise of sen is happening though not aware of it. Result could be a total no mind. But according to my awareness eventhis could be a game of mind accepting a concept that deeply enchants you and getting clinged to it and start identifying with itself.Many times with many ideas and persons it is likely to happen but each time understanding and detaching oneself is the only way out to prevent the arrest of ones spiritual growth.It can happen through introspection or other spiritual pursuits.As a great master has said if you meet Buddha on your way kill Buddha and go ahead..inorder to unveil your true self-the divinity. Bowing before the great artist in you and thanking for sharing a snap with us
    Another seeker

12. Vasudevan ( Photographer) Oman
    May 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Beloved Mohanlaljeee., I am too much worried about you.I am praying for you, for your good health and good life. Please reply me to relax my mind. Now a days your face look like pale and dull.Seems very tired. What is wrong my dear.If you have any illness may please take rest, take proper treatment. It is my humble request. Sir, HEALTH IS WEALTH. If no health, we are nothing in this world. In all of your recent photos seems like – your health is not well.Even if you are perfectly alright, just do a health check-up, and please reply me.Take care, God bless you,NAMASTE,
    Yours elder brother, friend and well-wisher, Vasudev
    _______My ID is [email protected].com